Please follow the below image guidelines so that the artist can make your artwork picture perfect. We will get in touch with you if the photo you provide is not suitable.
- Make sure your photo is really high quality and taken in daylight or a brightly lit room
- Your pet should be sitting upright or standing with their entire face visible, especially the eyes.
- Try not to use a flash to take the photo. Sometimes it creates a strong light in the eyes which change your pets natural eye colour.
- The best photos are taken as a close up, at eye level. Crouch down to get the best shot.
- The more we can see your pet’s face, the better. This is where their real beauty lies.